The Bunga Lace Bite Preventer™ has a rectangular gel pad attached to a thin, elastic sleeve which reduces pressure, shock and vibration from the shin to the top of the foot. It is intended to decrease the pain and annoyance caused by lace bite related to hockey skates.
Sold Individually. There is one lace bite pad per package. If you need to protect both feet, you need to purchase two lace bite pads.
The Bunga Lace Bite Preventer™ comes in two sizes, small and large. Please see the below sizing information to determine the appropriate fit for your foot. This product is 100% medical grade, and incorporates a Bunga High-Tek Sleeve to help keep the gel pad in place and increase the longevity of the product.
- Used by players at all levels, from from minor hockey players, to recreational adults to professional leagues including NHL players
- Designed to limit the ability of the user to get blisters
- Dermatologist tested and hypo-allergenic
- Light-weight, high tech elastic sleeve to help position the gel pad in the correct location for optimum performance. The sleeve increases the products longevity and protects the gel pad.
This product is washable and resuable. You may wash it with mild soap and warm water and allow to air dry.
- Sold individually
- Fits left or right foot
- Sizing (Foot Size):
- Small - Women: 5-8, Men: 5-7 1/2
- Large - Women: 9-14, Men: 8-13
- Typically, women/children fit a size small, while men fit a size large.
Bunga Lace Bite Preventer
Wash it with mild soap and warm water and allow to air dry.