The Bunga Achilles' Heel Pad is a trademarked gel pad that is used to reduce and absorb shock, vibration, pressure and rubbing from the back of your heel and Achilles' tendon. It is great for bumps that occur on the back of your heel, sometimes referred to a Baeur Bump, Pump Bump, and Hagelunds' heel.
Sold Individually. There is one lace bite pad per package. If you need to protect both feet, you need to purchase two lace bite pads.
The Bunga Achilles Heel Pad comes in two sizes, small and large. Please see the below sizing information to determine the appropriate fit for your foot. This product is 100% medical grade, and incorporates a Bunga High-Tek Sleeve to help keep the gel pad in place and increase the longevity of the product.
- Used by players at all levels, from from minor hockey players, to recreational adults to professional leagues including NHL players
- Designed to limit the ability of the user to get blisters
- Dermatologist tested and hypo-allergenic
- Light-weight, high tech elastic sleeve to help position the gel pad in the correct location for optimum performance. The sleeve increases the products longevity and protects the gel pad.
This product is washable and resuable. You may wash it with mild soap and warm water and allow to air dry.
- Sold individually
- Fits left or right foot
- Sizing (Foot Size):
- Small - Women: 5-8, Men: 5-7 1/2
- Large - Women: 9-14, Men: 8-13
- Typically, women/children fit a size small, while men fit a size large.
Bunga Achilles Heel Pad
Wash it with mild soap and warm water and allow to air dry.